Home | Author & Speaker | About |
About the author, Ron McGowan
Ron McGowan, the Principal of How to Find Work, has been speaking about the changing workplace for the past ten years across Canada, the U.K. and Ireland at conferences, colleges, universities and events sponsored by professional and other associations.
Following is a partial list of groups and organizations he has spoken to:
- National Student Enterprise Conference (U.K.)
- Scottish Institute for Enterprise
- Glasgow University
- FAS, the Irish Training & Employment Authority
- Dublin City University
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers
- Carleton University
- Toronto District School Board
- Vancouver Board of Trade
- Grant MacEwan College
- New Brunswick Career Development Action Group
- Simon Fraser University
- University of British Columbia
- Saskatchewan School Counsellor Association
- The Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists & Geophysicists of Alberta
- Career Education Society of British Columbia
- Burnaby School Board
Any group that would like Ron McGowan to speak at their event should contact him at:
About the book
How to Find Work in the 21st Century, by Ron McGowan is an international bestseller and is now in its sixth edition! It is currently used at hundreds of colleges and universities worldwide.
Get the book
Preview and order How to Find Work in the 21st Century online from our publisher, Thames River Press. The book is also available from Amazon and other booksellers.
Get the book...